The IAAP Webinar Series offers the opportunity to learn from IAAP professionals about current topics in applied psychology. Webinars are hosted quarterly and are free for IAAP members to attend live or watch the recording on demand. Past webinars will be available to the public one year after the initial broadcast.
- December 2022, Three Years of COVID-19: Lessons Learned From a Health Psychology Perspective, hosted by Division 8
Please note, our most recent and upcoming webinars are only accessible to current IAAP members. Click here to join!
Past Webinars (Open to Non-Members):
Past Webinars (Members Only Access):
Join IAAP today to receive exclusive access to these additional webinars the organization has hosted!
- How Can Our Research in Applied Psychology Contribute Towards Gender Equality Around the World? - Presented by the IAAP Task Force on Gender Equality (September 2022)
- The Role of Behavior Change in Addressing Plastic Pollution - Presented by Division 4, Environmental Psychology (July 2022)
- Integrated Primary Care and the Science of Teamwork - Presented by Division 1, Organizational Psychology and Division 17, Professional Practice (March 2022)
- Economic Behavior and the COVID-19 Pandemic: Cooperation, Consumption, and Entrepreneurship - Presented by Division 9, Economic Psychology (January 2022)
- The Role of Psychology in Integrated Healthcare: Migraine, A Work in Progress - Presented by Division 17, Professional Practice (November 2021)
- Addressing the Career Counseling Needs of People with Marginalization - Presented by Division 16, Counseling Psychology (June 2021)
- Mobility, Migration and Mental Health: Translation to Action - Presented by Division 8, Health Psychology (April 2021)
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Impact and the Role Young Psychologists Have Played in Giving Support to Their Communities - Presented by Division 15, Students (Feburary 2021)
- One IAAP Founder: Emilio Mira, A Hispanic-Latin American Psychologist - Presented bt Division 18, History of Psychology (December 2020)
- Challenges Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Effects on Health, Health Behavior, Developments of Interventions and How to Cope - Evidences and Reflections from Health Psychology - Presented by Division 8, Health Psychology (October 2020)
- Supporting People From Migrant and Refugee Backgrounds to Access Education and Work to Enhance Their Integration and Resettlement - Presented by Division 16, Counseling Psychology (August 2020)
- Making Use of IMPACCT in Times of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evolution of a Health Literacy Educational Program to Improve Patient-centered Communication Competences by Addressing Students Digitally - Presented by Division 8, Health Psychology (June 2020)
- How to Make Use of Applied Psychology for Public Policy? - Presented by Division 1(May 2020)
- How Can International Psychology of Women Advance Gender Equality? - Presented by IAAP Special Project, Gender Equality (April 2020)
- Parenting and Children’s Academic Motivation and Achievement: Theories, Evidence, and Interventions - Presented by IAAP Division 5 (November 2019)